Diane currently contracts as the Social Media Manager of the Association for Information Science and Technology.
Her usability/UX consulting projects have included activities such as usability testing, Morae utilization, focus groups, qualitative interviewing, card sorting, prototyping, observing naturalistic Internet use to inform web development, and training others on the execution of usability testing. She ispassionate about understanding user contexts as well as continuously improving methodologies for the most useful results possible.
Dr. Rasmussen Pennington has served as a usability/UX consultant for a diverse range of projects and organizations, including:
- Mental Health Engagement Network (MHEN): Connecting clients with their health team via mobile applications, Canadian Institutes of Health Research Grant, London, ON
- iCan Domestic Violence Decision Aid, Canadian Institutes of Health Research Grant
- Mental Health Commission of Canada, Calgary, AB
- North Richland Hills Public Library, North Richland Hills, TX
- Mind Pack, Mobilizing Minds Research Group, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB
- mindyourmind.ca, London, ON
- RCI Inc., Raleigh, NC
- North Carolina Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount, NC
- Rocky Mount Public Library, Rocky Mount, NC
- Central Texas Library System, Austin, TX
- Little Elm Public Library, Little Elm, TX
- Texas Heritage Online, Texas State Library and Archives Commission
- Library of Texas Federated Search Engine, Texas State Library and Archives Commission